Tungsten Carbide Gripper Inserts for Chuck Jaw
Brand Name : JINXIN
Place of Origin : CHINA
MOQ : 7-15DAYS
Packaging Details : 10 ton/month
We produce lots of tungsten carbide cutting tools, including knives, cutters, blades, gripper jaws, etc. They’re widely used for cutting aluminum, brass, bronze, metals, steel, glass, ceramics, hardwood, plastics, concrete and so on. They also can be used in turning, milling, threading, drilling, grooving, etc.
Tungsten Carbide Jaws/ Gripper Pads/Inserts the gripper inserts are welded into the steel jaws as chuck jaw for gripping drill rods used in diamond drilling industry.
Tungsten Carbide gripper inserts are used in different ways, such as diamond drilling, coal mining, stone mining and oil mining.
Carbide Inserts for Hydraulic and Mechanical chucks
Tungsten Carbide Gripper Insert Gripper Teeth
Carbide gripper inserts are our featured products for worldwide markets.
Steady performance, long service time and used in different ways for mining field.
Like coal mining, stone mining and oil mining.
1. Made from 100% virgin raw material
2. Stable chemical properties
3. High hardness
4. Excellent performance and good wear / corrosion resistance
5. HIP sintering, good compactness
6. Blanks, high machining accuracy / precision
7. Sharp edge and smooth surface
8. OEM customized sizes available
9. Strict products quality inspection
Various Size & Type
Welcome and please tell us if you need the customized sizes and grades!
Any interested items please feel free to contact: