tungsten carbide rods for tools
Brand : JINXIN
Product origin : CHINA
Delivery time : 7-14DAYS
Supply capacity : 1000000 PCS/MONTH
1. The round bar is press molded by molding and extrusion. 2. The cemented carbide round bar is sintered by a low-pressure sintering integrated furnace, thus the overall performance is high. 3. The rough tungsten-cobalt carbide round bar, or the outer diameter of the round bar can be refined and polished according to any tolerance. The common tolerances are h6, h7, -0.005, etc., and the round bar end chamfer can also be processed. 4. Carbide round bar is suitable for the processing of general steel, cast iron, stainless steel, heat resistant steel, nickel base and titanium alloy. Recommended for general purpose carbide tool materials such as twist drills, end mills, taps, and gun drills.
Tungsten carbide rods are widely used for the processing of general steel, cast iron, stainless steel, heat resistant steel, nickel base and titanium alloy. Recommended for general purpose carbide tool materials such as twist drills, end mills, taps, and gun drills. It has a high hardness, high strength product and the main material is WC, others are precious metal.
Carbide rod characteristics
1. Made by high quality tungsten carbide superfine powder
2. Precision equipment with 10MPa HIP-Sinter stove standardized manufacture.
3. High hardness and high strength
4. Special advantages: Red hardness, wear resistant, high elasticity modulus, TRS, chemical stability, impact resistant, low dilatation coefficient, heat conduction and electric conduction same with iron.
5. Special technology: high pressure sintering of high temperature vacuum. Reduce porosity, reduce compactness and mechanical property. Various grade, types and sizes.
6. Different grade for your reference.
Grain size of WC
|Size (D x L) mm||Tolerance|
|D (blank, mm)||D (ground, mm)||L (mm)|